hei jing ling qi shi N or China№1 and clan Liga -> legend… ours friends

Nast

Gremlin
Messages
9
Reaction score
4
All of this could have been different... but... Huge thanks to the server administration, the sponsors, and Valer1on — without you, it would have been impossible to imagine this.

Update new video 2026.10.03


Story to my baby......
Story to my Chinese friends
Show you :
The Adventures of Knight Nastasya in Chinese Silk Armor

Here I’ll upload the screenshots, then the video, and separately for my Chinese friends, in their section on the forum.


For everyone who remembers and forgot, and for those who never saw it....

Only we did it like that......

Links to the videos, in case I forgot something.....


To everyone I started with from the beginning — good luck!


The 20–22 siege for us on Sunday, for China it’s the 01–03 night of Monday.
Saturday was enough for the SET’s shouts to be heard through the open window.
туче ешьу вшщт ,.png


It depends on what the other players are doing...
1788664415849.png

We repeated the process with the Chinese players in the minority and improved the results...
1788664415891.png


One day, Ruai wrote to me: “Have a buff, go kill iska..... We did it easily as a trio, but we never tried it as a duo.... And we never took the main dragon of the game around the corner, as a duo, with Manny....”
1788666511923.png

I still can't express in words how sad it is that my fellow citizens can treat those with whom they need to be friends so badly.....

Six months of playing with the Chinese team gave me the opportunity to open the door and look into the amazing Asian world, their culture, traditions and customs.....

We played with legendary players 20 years ago......

For me, it was more than a game.....
 

Attachments

  • 1788664067165.png
    1788664067165.png
    381 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
The Adventures of Knight Nastasya in Chinese Silk Armor


video page...



Our southeast was covered in its time...When we arrived and stood nearby, we heard: “We take the capital ourselves”...

When a drunk child shouted to the crowd of men, “I want a fight with the Chinese, write to them,” and then struck from behind when everyone was asleep... they took control of the castle...

p.s. Trust can be lost in an instant, once and for all.


I listened to the streamer’s music and played for fun.
The first part of “my fairy tale” is in the editing stage... but it’s a start...

How I single‑handedly divided the enemy army, how I rejoiced at the second level and the shield boost.

After installing the Chinese client and translating with the help of my clanmates, I got a pretty good fairy tale.

About Manny - The owner of the knife has a level of +11, summer 2025, broke it in autumn at +13...

How we made a small demon sword on our second attempt.

A year later, it looks different and will be supplemented with inserts...

They played “King of the Mountain” with a herd of cows.

For the Chinese community, there will be a separate video:part of the episodes:
Understanding without words — the Chinese quickly figured it out and deployed their tank without any reinforcements.

We have our own “chivalrous” notions. We challenged you to a fair fight, and you... and it’s always like this... They can’t even in most cases…

They came to strengthen the players, and in return, take a look (the episode hasn’t been cut yet).

Chinese diplomacy.....a video that isn’t ready yet; the duration of this one is still for fans of trans‑style music.

original

KT mass PVP

Как коляски , единственные с кем дошел первый раз и сделал фотку на "я называю третий мост" в ЛаА. Вуши СХ с СоЕС. пока их захват замка, как они со мной решали вопросы, все же они мои союзные али и их я "мирил" и "просил принять к себе в лучшую группу китайского игрока из нашего клана, что бы он всем рассказал как это интересно играть с нами".

The enemy of my enemy is my friend! What’s the saying? And these are my friends—you can’t really be friends with them until you’ve had a fight (that’s just how it is, unfortunately).

The monsters in the game and how I view them:
The monsters in the game and how I view them:The same idea was applied to the “main dragon of the game” — to lure it behind a corner or into a wall, but we couldn’t try it. This method doesn’t work; I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

The game itself provides the opportunity.

There’s a lot of video…

I’ll add the links: where you’re all together, cut out separately, for those who are still playing, the angle from my screen from 2025, August–November…

Enjoy watching…
 
Last edited:
Через какое приложение ты делаешь переводы на русский? Переводит плохо. Не очень понятно. Можешь написать что-нибудь из поста на китайском, я хочу попробовать сделать перевод через разные нейронные сети и сообщу тебе какая лучше справляется.
 
I said, that you have a lot of mistake in your translate to russian. It is realy unreadable. Can you send me some phrases from post in Chinese, i tra to translate it with ai, may be it will be better.
 
对于中国社区,我计划写一个单独的文本,并插入俄罗斯视频托管服务的视频。 我也没有决定是用象形文字还是用拼音写。 我将为您单独将我的全文翻译成中文。 谢谢收看!

俄语俄语不是我的翻译语言,我最初用俄语写作。
«Для китайского сообщества я планирую написать отдельный текст и вставить видео с российского видеохостинга. Я также не решил, писать ли иероглифами или пиньинем. Я отдельно переведу для вас весь свой текст на китайский. Спасибо за просмотр!

Русский язык не является моим языком перевода, изначально я пишу на русском».

Oh, now it is clear for me, sorry.
 
Last edited:
Вы пробовали ночью спать?
Тот ПэПэ (человек маг надеюсь), что бегал с дуалами в харадрин академии с другом и рубили монстров..... а не сидел на попе...
Благодарю за просмотр поста и "про сон", я зарабатывал. после поспал.
 
All of this could have been different... but... Huge thanks to the server administration, the sponsors, and Valer1on — without you, it would have been impossible to imagine this.

Update new video 2026.10.03


Story to my baby......
Story to my Chinese friends
Show you :
The Adventures of Knight Nastasya in Chinese Silk Armor

Here I’ll upload the screenshots, then the video, and separately for my Chinese friends, in their section on the forum.


For everyone who remembers and forgot, and for those who never saw it....

Only we did it like that......

Links to the videos, in case I forgot something.....


To everyone I started with from the beginning — good luck!


The 20–22 siege for us on Sunday, for China it’s the 01–03 night of Monday.
Saturday was enough for the SET’s shouts to be heard through the open window.
View attachment 25173


It depends on what the other players are doing...
View attachment 25174

We repeated the process with the Chinese players in the minority and improved the results...
View attachment 25175


One day, Ruai wrote to me: “Have a buff, go kill iska..... We did it easily as a trio, but we never tried it as a duo.... And we never took the main dragon of the game around the corner, as a duo, with Manny....”
View attachment 25176

I still can't express in words how sad it is that my fellow citizens can treat those with whom they need to be friends so badly.....

Six months of playing with the Chinese team gave me the opportunity to open the door and look into the amazing Asian world, their culture, traditions and customs.....

We played with legendary players 20 years ago......

For me, it was more than a game.....
For those who know the Wei player

I gave him a dwarf and a knight, bought him a small demon sword, and he wanted access to Chinese accounts. For 2 weeks, I heard the words: "give this, give that," "let's go where I want." Seeing the gloves on PP, it's better than his own -> "Give". He can justify himself by saying, "You had access to Wei, you could have picked it up at any time.".....I'm playing alone, how do I launch two windows? violate the server rules? For this, access to the characters is taken away permanently. The result: in the evening of 2026.09.23, I call Manny, dictate to him the access to Wei, and we take our small demon sword and gloves with 47 defense. He also took 100% top C duals + 2 mold Blue + BlessRes.
Here’s the conversation with him from 2026.10.3.
I’m ready to send him an exchange and put the Boots, Ring, and Earring, and craft a knife.

But the question is: will he return everything to me?

How much does it cost to see “all the “trade” Manny and Nastasiya” from 2026.09.09.00:00 to 2026.09.24.00:00?

Me....exactly me.... the other day, before this post, “Vittorio” wrote: did I sell my top C dagger? It was needed for his Chinese friend.... I asked for the name of this “Chinese”....This is Wei...

Who is the rat? I didn’t understand?
1791037323284.png

I asked the seller of the small demon sword (the player’s name in the game is Welle) how long he has been playing on the server. Last time, he offered me a price of 90 million; before that, he said at least 100, but he sold it for 110 and is now selling it again. So I decided that this time I should take it. There were only 70 million and one Top C dagger, 120 enria/2 ewc/2 blue mold/60 sop/60 OO/+/-80 yellow and red mold/many recipes for B clothing and a little bit for weapons, pieces for B бижутерия, recipes and weapons. I think we could reach an agreement with Welle. Wei wrote to me: “Don’t write anything to him, I’ll negotiate,” in response to my message to him: “two knives (+0) and 70 million — Welle wrote that he’d think about it; last time he offered me 90 million. How much is his crafting worth? Let’s try to negotiate for 75–85 million?”
That’s how it is…
 

Attachments

  • wei.jpg
    wei.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Back
Top